Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday October 7

Warm up

Thruster
5x3

WOD
3 Rounds for time
50 Double Unders
25 Air Squats
10 HangPower Cleans 115/95

Bonus TBA


http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-shopping-list/. Here is a good shopping list for those you doing Paleo. 
Saturday morning at 8 We are doing a basic movement class, followed by a work out at 9.  We recommend everyone attend a basic movement class at some point.  We will have one during the week as well.  It is a great way to really master alot of the movements you have been learning.  Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Ernie is exactly the opposite of Samson. You cut his hair and he gets STRONGER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my pull up today, YEAH! I was one of those girls who said I would never be able to do a pull up. So if I can do it all of you other awesome ladies can do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that hair on my head was weighing me down. I have less weight to lift now.

    Kudos to you, Corey.

    ReplyDelete