Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thursday March 8

Warm up

Push Press
3-3-3


50 situps
25-sumo deadlift high pulls
25-push ups
50-sit ups
20-sumo 's
20- push ups
50-sit ups
15 sumo's
15 Push ups
50 sit ups
10 sumo's
10 push ups


Bonus.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/195958-benefits-of-a-no-sugar-diet/  How is the no sugar going?  I have had a few contributions to the pot. 
We will be having a zone/paleo class.  I am thinking about maybe a tueday night.  Sign up at the gym if you are interested.  I won't do it unless there is interest.  Just a little hint.  Zone/Paleo has alot to do with our challenge for April.
Saturday 9:00 @ the Pleasant Grove Track for "Griff".  Families are invited.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about tomorrow's workout ( http://games.crossfit.com/workouts/the-open?#tabs-3 ). 18 minutes is a looong time and I'm pretty sure that those push presses will get tiring real fast (thank goodness they say that push jerks are legal). But I'm stoked that it looks like I'll get to go another week without getting eliminated.
    Jer, what time are you going to give it a go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout this am. We missed you Ernie. I'm still hoping to have all my energy back tomorrow for the open WOD. The push press will be where I will fatigue quickly.

    ReplyDelete