Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Monday, January 30, 2012

Tuesday January 31

Warm up

1 arm Snatch with Kettle bell
with the same weight do 5 on each arm rest 1 min and repeat 8 times

Final Fitness Challenge Work out
1 min of Wall balls
1 min of Double Unders
1 min of Hang Power Cleans
1 min of Lunges
1 min of Push Ups
Rest 2 mins  Repeat.

Bonus

Today is the final day of our fitness challenge.  Everyone has done amazing.  It will be exciting to see who ends up the winner. 
You can earn alot of points from this final WOD, so give it everything you got.

Also:  Starting next week.  We will be having open gym time MWF at 5:45-6:45. 
This is a chance for you to do your workout, maybe a workout your missed, the painstorm or just come work on a skill.  This will also be a time when the trainers will workout, so you will still receive training in this hour, and get a chance to work out with some of your trainers.

Febuary is bring a friend month.  If you bring in a friend and they sign up you will get half off your membership for the month of March.

5 comments:

  1. I'm kind of excited to see how I've improved over the month!!! See ya in the morning, and GOOD LUCK to all my crossfit family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY the same score. EXACTLY! I'm so happy that I almost doubled my number of hanging power cleans, but the double unders were terrible. I'm using this excuse: I adjusted my rope right before we started. DUH! But I will be practicing those more often. Wall balls were also terrible. I took too long getting started and then I moved too slow.
    Whatever happens with the challenge, even though my score was the same, I really enjoyed the bookend workouts.

    Heleen's Monday food:
    B: Fruit/spinach protein smoothie
    S: apple with unsweetened coconut flakes
    L: lettuce wraps with chicken, peppers, and cucumbers
    D: bunless burger with shredded brussels sprouts and asparagus.

    Brad's Monday food
    B: Fruit/spinach protein smoothie
    S: Cashews
    L: Small salad with eggs, bacon, chicken, 12oz diet soda,
    D: 2 bunless burgers, asparagus, shredded brussels sprouts
    S: greek yogurt with blueberries

    Brad's Sunday food
    No breakfast or lunch
    D: Turkey, rice, vegetable soup and Aunt Jean's sticky buns.

    I like the new open gym time. Looking forward to coming in and working on a few things, even if it's not for the whole hour. I think it would be fun to use that time to perform a skill for 1 or 2 minutes, work on it for several sessions, then test it again a few weeks later. Would also be a good time to get some mobility stuff done. Thanks CFANTS for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. last night we ate sloppy joes, green beans, baked beans and potato salad.
    Today:
    B - rice & milk + protein shake
    L - banana & bread

    Enjoyed the WOD today. Congratulations to everyone on their improvement this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Improved on the WOD but man I really can't do double understand. At the beginning of the month I once got 15 now I'm lucky to get a few.:(
    Tuesday Food:
    B- pistachios
    L- grated cauliflower, sausage,cabbage, spinach
    S- 2 cheese sticks
    D- few meat balls, grilled chicken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tues food
    B: Fruit/spinach protein smoothie
    L: Sugar snap peas and muscle milk
    D: paleo homemade chicken nuggets (I'm really trying to get some protein down my 10-year-old's throat) with steamed mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, yellow carrots)
    A few ounces of 80% dark chocolate. I'll probably make a smoothie or have some greek yogurt with berries for a snack before bed.

    ReplyDelete