Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wednesday Febuary 1

3 Rounds of the Warm up for time.

Shoulder Press
1-1-1-1-1
Push Press
3-3-3-3
Push Jerk
5-5-5

Bonus

The numbers are all in and we have our winners.
1st Place Debbie Storrer with an overall score of 144.
2nd Place Joy Hutchins with overall score of 114
3rd place tie between Nancy Dexter and Brad. with 110.
Congrats to everyone, I saw so many improvements from everyone.
Prices are as follows.
1st place. $150 , 1 month free, and a gift from trainers.
2nd Place, 1 month free.
3rd place, gift from trainers.
Debbie will be our first featured Athlete for the month of Febuary.


Please don't kill me for the photo!!!!

7 comments:

  1. oh my heck!!!!! seriously??!!! It must have been that oatmeal I ate this morning!!! I have never won anything, yippee!! I have to give props to all my work out buddies, you guys rock!! And of course the amazing trainers!! :)I might HAVE to kill you for that picture, it's my BEFORE pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Debbie. That's so awesome, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go everyone! Debbie and Nancy Rock...knew I hung out with great gals ;-) they inspire more to be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congratulations Debbie, Joy, Nancy and Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, I think the picture is awesome. With that kind of visible enthusiasm, no wonder she won.

    I think you ought to have muscle-flexing pictures of everyone on file - for blackmail purposes, if nothing else ("Don't miss more than a week of workouts, or we might accidentally post that photo of you kissing your biceps.").

    ReplyDelete