Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Sunday, April 8, 2012

Monday April 9

Warm up

Back Squats
2-2-2-2-2

15 min Amrap
10 Mountain Climbers
15 Kettlebell swings
20 1 arm snatch alternating arms.

Bonus:want those legs!

Our Nutrition Challenge starts today.  You need to sign your name on the board if you are participating and put 5 dollars in our jar.
You are commiting to doing 30 days on the Zone or Paleo.
Rules:
Post what you ate every day for 30 days.  You get a point for every day you do the eating correctly.
You are docked 2 points when you cheat.
This is a Nutrition only not a weight loss challenge, but alot of you will lose some weight.  Take a before and after picture of yourself so you can see the progress.
I promise you, you will see such improvement in your workouts and daily life if you stick to this eating plan.

4 comments:

  1. Day 1 of the zone diet

    B: protein shake with tropical fruit and some cashews
    L: egg salad sandwich string cheese 1/2 orange
    S: string cheese,1/2 orange, cashews
    D: taco salad
    S: milk with sugar free chocolate syrup and pistachios

    ReplyDelete
  2. B: Protein smoothie
    L: Roast beef wrap
    S: grapes (I was in the car, happy I at least had that)
    D: Taco salad (great minds think alike, huh Corey?)
    S: I already messed up!! I ate some reeses pieces! UUGGHH!
    I am starting off in the negative, nice :/
    Tomorrow I WILL be good! I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B:protein shake,string cheese, 1tsp p.butter
    L:1/2 ham sandwich with cheese and mayo, 1/2 apple, 1 tsp. p.butter, 1 egg
    D: bean burrito with beans, cheese, s.cream, 1/2 apple, 1 egg
    S1: 1/2 tortilla, string cheese, 1 1/2 tsp p.butter
    S2: 1/2 tortiila, 1 1/2 tsp p.butter
    I think I am doing this right????

    ReplyDelete
  4. B- protein shake
    S- cheese stick Orange
    L- pulled pork
    S- apple w/ peanut butter
    D- left over ham slices & devolved eggs

    ReplyDelete