Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Thursday, November 24, 2011

Friday Novemeber 24

Work out to be done at home.

6 rounds
30 secs of  squats
30 secs of burpees
30 secs of Double Unders or Tuck Jumps
30 secs of dips on box.
1 mins rest.

Or
Run a 5k.

This would be a fun one to get the kids involved.  Tuck jumps are jumping bringing the knees to chest,while wrapping arms around knees.
Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving.  Now lets get back to work and burn off some pie.
Post results.

6 comments:

  1. I did my workout today, how about you?. I hope everyone is having a great holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the 5K tonight with my eight year-old, James, who rode/walked his bike alongside me. (41 minutes). He had such a good time, he wants to do it again tomorrow. We'll see.

    Have a great weekend, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did the WOD with our kids this
    morning...started with 8 kids/cousins and ended with one!

    It went quick and I found myself trying to keep up with the kids on the burpees, they tend to do them faster than I can. Perhaps because I am vertically challenged!

    I love working out with my kids! Great job Ernie looking forward to being back on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit up Zumba today... gotta add that back in. It was a so, so, so fun! Love a good work out that feels like play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I did Friday's work out today. It is really sad when I just got 2 days of work out in this week!! So it felt great! My boys did the timing for me and then they got to do the wod when I was done. Oh, the energy of youth.... They did 4 rounds, but I did the whole 6!!! My little Jacob and Sadie Jane were trying to do it with them, very entertaining! :)Trying to eat better now. I did better than I thought I would on Thanksgiving, but could have done better. I am looking forward to Monday!! wahooooooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete