Aerobic, Nutritional, Tenacious and Simple



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday September 23

Warm up

WOD
200 meter run
21 Thrusters
21 Pullups
200 meter run
15 Thruster
15 Pullups
200 meter run
9 Thrusters
9 Pullups.

We are starting our Weight Loss Challenge October 1st.  Go to this link for more info: http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/start-diet.html.    Saturday October 1st we will have a weight loss kick off and the dreaded first weigh in.  It will last 3 months.

Congrats to Erick who made Lieutenant Commander.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Erick! Today's workout was killer. I got 10:21. 45# thrusters and used the blue band for pull ups. What a fun 9:30 class today. You guys are so fun to workout with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erick, YOU RULE!!!!!!! Congrats bro-heim, you deserve all the success in the world. I might even celebrate by going to crossfit tonight instead of being lazy and watching TV while eating spaghetti-os in my jammies..... wait, was that too much information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6:30 class is cancelled tonight but 8:30 is still on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome workout @ 9:30. Thanks souch for pushing me and making work HARD!! Thrusters @ 45# and pull ups black band foot in. Time was late 10, but I DID IT. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone did amazing in the morning classes. It's been so fun having big classes. I did 65# and rx pullups, my time was 9:59. Darn those thrusters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Erick! That is fantastic! Thanks for providing CrossFit for all of us. Watching Camie do it was AMAZING today. I know what I want to eventually be able to do now.... The weight loss challenge sounds great! I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy, I am so proud of you for doing 45# thrusters. You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete